July 5, 2014

Virginia/Park City Trip

 FINALLY fell asleep on the planeride home for 1 hour
 Sleeping in the car....they did a lot of this
 Carston is obsessed with this blanket.  He put it over his head like this and I thought it perfectly matched how I felt that day.
 Loved this; in Utah you couldn't do this because there are too many kids :)
 The kids LOVED this bathtub up in Park City

I have a lot more pictures to come on this one; however, these are all the ones I had on my phone. We had a 10 day vacation to Virginia for a family members wedding.We had a fun time visiting lots of family and seeing Patrick's brother married. We went to a park, rode a train, had yummy dinners, rode a golf cart, dug in the sand, went canoeing, etc.  The day we got home we drove up to Park City and had a nice vacation from our vacation with just our family.  We had a wonderful trip :)

No comments:

Post a Comment