October 31, 2013

Halloween

 Pumpkin racing in the lazy river was so fun! I really thought someone was very creative and clever to think of this.
 Braxton's pumpkin came in first place :)
 The loot


 Preschool Halloween party



 At the rec center Halloween carnival
 Can you tell he was tired?
 Again with the tirednes...
 Carston dressed up as both Tigger and a monkey
 Our pumpkins
 Carving with Daddy
Digging in waterbeads for a glowstick in the pumpkin patch

 Braxton wanted me to take a picture of him
Pumkins all done


We went to a friend Halloween party where Braxton dressed as a monkey (Thanks Colette!) and a preschool party where he was a monster. We went trick-or-treating at Patrick's work as well as the rec center and our church trunk-or-treat.  After we came home from trick-or-treating at Patrick's work Braxton sat down at the table and this is what happened...

Braxton: Mom I'm hungry
Mom: Okay, would you like some dinner?
Braxton: I'm not hungry for dinner I'm hungry for treats.

This made me laugh.  I love all of the funny and/or cute things that Braxton says on a daily basis.  I'm working on writing them down more often when he says them because this phase will pass all to quickly.  We had a wonderful Halloween and hope you did too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment