August 11, 2013

Grandma and Grandpa come for a visit

 This is what Carston gets when we don't take his whale tub with us; can you tell who thought of this idea?
 Grandpa and Braxton playing
Hanging out on the couch
 Meeting Grandma

 They all fell asleep watching Cars
 Patrick and I got to celebrate (a little late) with a night away for our 5 year anniversay.  Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for watching Braxton!  We had a blast and Carston was dream baby the whole time.  It was a nice break and celebration.
 Riding the car ride at Strawberry Days
 Can you tell which ride was Braxton's favorite?  I think he went on this one about 4 times.
 More rides....
 Hanging with Grandpa
 At the Steenblik cabin with Grandma


I don't know how this post escaped me.  We had a wonderful time visiting with Grandma and Grandpa.  I especially enjoyed feeling like I didn't have a 2 year old for a week.  Braxton (and all of us) loved having them here to play, help, relax, and have fun making memories together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment