March 25, 2012

Odd happenings



This winter we have had bad luck with getting sick over and over AND over again. We had another fun visit to urgent care this past week. While cleaning up Braxton's toys I hit my hand on the bottom of our ottoman. It turns out that I now have a broken tendon on the top of my right hand. It may scar forever as a lump. They also diagnosed me, while I was there, with "benign positional vertigo." This should hopefully not last forever as it is just a result of a nasty virus I got in December. I may or may not also have chronic ringing in my ears as a result of the same virus. Braxton has also had the flu this past week. Here's hoping for a better week and gratitude that things are not worse. Here's some pictures of the lump in my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment